What We Do
Web and Mobile Strategies
We work toward a one-Web vision. Whether working on a PC, a mobile phone, or a tablet, your information and the story you share should resonate with the largest audience possible. By combining our health content expertise with today’s Web standards, IQ Solutions creates a seamless experience to empower individuals and organizations to fuel movements and inspire change.
At a Glance
- Web, mobile, and content strategies
- Web site design and development
- Mobile Web sites, apps, SMS, and e-books
- Content management and syndication
- Social media applications and widgets
- Collaboration platforms and blogs
- Taxonomy strategies and implementation
- Online forms and shopping carts
- Usability testing
- Open source software development
- Information architecture
- Section 508 compliance management
In his book, Designing Web Usability, Jakob Nielsen says, “Usability rules the Web.” We couldn’t agree more. This is why IQ Solutions takes it an extra step to ensure accessibility. Whether making a Web site compliant with Section 508, applying the latest in UI/UX design, or testing across multiple platforms, we want users to find the information provided and to find it easy and fun to use.
We are the type of architects, engineers, designers, and producers that dream of possible when others see impossible. We are constantly growing, testing, experimenting, learning, and applying what we do to evolve best practices for the larger Health 2.0 community. If we aren’t at our desks blabbing away about Drupal or HTML 5, you’ll often find us slapping sticky notes up on the white board while working up solutions to some of our client’s toughest challenges.
See examples of what we have already accomplished for our clients in Web and mobile strategies: